[Qgis-developer] provider0_9-branch merged

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 09:24:14 EDT 2007

Hi all,

today I've merged provider0_9-branch we've been recently working on.
We hope that there are not any regressions but one never knows :-) All
changes are related to vector providers and vector data handling.

Changes visible for users:
- export to shapefile
- highlighting of currently identified feature

Main changes visible for developers:
- QgsVectorDataProvider
  - altered semantic of select(), getNextFeature(), reset()
  - removal of some deprecated functions
  - minValue() and maxValue() return QVariant
- QgsGeometry
  - added geometry factories: fromPoint, fromPolyline, fromPolygon, fromRect

Martin