[Qgis-developer] Windows builds of 0.9 with python?

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Wed Apr 11 09:50:52 EDT 2007

Has anyone got a build of Qgis with python plugin support for Windows
that could be made available?

  I've been trying to compile it myself, but am running into various
problems related to a) my ineptitude at compiling stuff for Windows, b)
confusion between cygwin, msys, and minGW, c) trouble with various
versions of python, sip, pyqt4, d) 'make' wanting double backslashes in
paths whereas configure.py was generating single backslashes (this was
for compiling PyQt4. This is probably related to b). *sigh*.

  Now my machine is probably so dirty with various versions of eveything
that the process is no longer reproducible...

  On the plus side, I did get cmake working :)

  If anyone can help, please let me know!

Barry