[Qgis-developer] windows build

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Wed Aug 1 22:48:08 EDT 2007

Hi

Regarding access to clean xp machines here is a simple (and free
assuming you already have an xp license) way:

- get virtual box from http://virtualbox.org/
- install a copy of xp in it
- clone the image and save it as a read only 'master'
- test and roll back as needed by making copies of the master

Regards

Tim

Em 01/08/2007, às 06:40, tisham at apogee.com.au escreveu:

> It will be great to know what is amis with the Python setup. It works
> for me and I don't have lotsa clean machines lying about to test with
> so someone has to give me feedback.
>
> Re the dllexport stuff. If you can email me the patch against current
> release tag that will be great. I will apply it and update my
> binaries.
>
> Please keep me informed about any solutions to automating the PyQt
> install.
>
> Regards,
>
> Tisham.

Tim Sutton