[Qgis-developer] Various Win Release issues resolved

tisham at apogee.com.au tisham at apogee.com.au
Sat Aug 4 04:17:59 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I have made a fresh build with the PyQt4-Qt4.3 binary release and
latest code in the release tag instead of my hand compiled and hacked
release. I have also started automatic detection of Python and PyQt4
work. It is preliminary now , if anyone has NSIS snippets that might
assist me please let me know.

Here is the latest zip for people(Racicot and others) to test:
http://whatnick.dyndns.org:8080/tisham/qgis0.9.0preview1.zip

This was what I tried to use to detect Python:
http://www.3dtree.com/ev/e/sbooks/leo/Leo/Examples/Books/D2_A_NSIS_Installer_for_Python_Applications/slide04.htm

Did not work so well.

Regards,
Tisham.