[Qgis-developer] qgis+python bindings: failed to load vector layer

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 10:47:07 EDT 2007

Hi,

you've pasted only a small snippet of code, so I can't say what's
wrong just from it. But I would guess that you're either not calling
initQgis() (which loads vector providers) or you set invalid path to
qgis in setPrefixPath()

If this is not your case, please provide the whole source file.
Regards
Martin