[Qgis-developer] Cleanups of root directory
wonder.sk at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 15:49:07 EDT 2007
with the removal of automake files, root of qgis files became cleaner.
I think we could do some more cleanups:
- remove INSTALL.svn - contains old information, all important is in
- remove TODO - it not being used at all
- remove NEWS - file that has been never used
- remove ChangeLog ?? - it's not up-to-date anymore, makes impression
that last change has been done one and half year ago, many important
changes in history are missing, changelog can be fetched easily from
- remove qgis.spec.in - 3 years old specification file for RPM package
- I don't think anyone uses it
- move Doxyfile and qgis.man to 'doc' subdirectory
- there are two nearly identical files containing GNU GPL: one is
COPYING, other one is LICENSE.txt - the latter is a bit newer, I
suggest to copy it over file 'COPYING'
What do you think? Any objections?
More information about the Qgis-developer