[Qgis-developer] qgis+python bindings: failed to load vectorlayer

Aaron Racicot aaronr at z-pulley.com
Tue Aug 14 11:58:08 EDT 2007

Luca,
I am developing some custom apps with the python bindings and ran into a
similar issue with the ogr provider on OSX.  I never investigated fully as
we do most of our work on Linux and Win and I don't have the problems there.
There has to be some issue with getting the provider .so's to load after
using Williams frameworks stuff, but I don't know OSX very well.  I will
re-look at this again in the future, but don't have time right now.  Maybe
some of the Mac guru's of the group can try to run the python based tutorial
and see what they can find out...

 Aaron Racicot - GIS Programmer
 360.221.2441 - aaronr at z-pulley.com
 z - p u l l e y