[Qgis-developer] Project Responisibilities and 0.9 Release

tisham at apogee.com.au tisham at apogee.com.au
Thu Aug 16 10:26:58 EDT 2007

Hi all,

New builds for 0.9 release are up, i cleaned up the duplicate grass
stuff. Other than that no major changes.
They are tagged with date:
http://whatnick.dyndns.org:8080/tisham/qgis0.9.0preview1.16.08.2007.zip
and
http://whatnick.dyndns.org:8080/tisham/qgis_setup0.9.0preview1.16.08.2007.exe

With regards to resposibility and patch approval I think that's a very
good idea. I need someone to bother and send some ossim integration
patches to for raster support extension.

Meanwhile I am working on Eclipse and Visual C++ Express as IDE's for
Qgis development. Qt4 works fine with Microsoft compilers just the
CMake files need a bit of fixing up, anyone done any progress on this ?

Cheers,

Tisham.