[Qgis-developer] QgsRasterLayer::drawMultiBandColor

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Fri Aug 17 02:33:33 EDT 2007

On Thursday 16 August 2007 21:35:50 Peter Ersts wrote:

> requires only one value in the channel stack to be nodata to skip the
> current pixel and would be the most robust case
>
> In your situation where you want 0,0,0 to be 'nodata', but 0,255,255 to
> display that would best be done by setting 0,0,0 as transparent pixel
> rather than saying 0 is the nodatavalue.

I agree that the second version is more robust.
My image example is created by the QGIS georeferencer. Maybe I could change
something there that it uses NaN as nodata value instead of 0. Currently, it
uses the same nodata value as the input image for georeferencing.

Regards,
Marco

--
Dr. Marco Hugentobler