[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-user] New Poll

Stephan Holl stephan.holl at intevation.de
Thu Feb 8 03:07:57 EST 2007

Hello Paolo,

Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it>, [20070208 - 08:55:12]

> It's not my plan; Markus can let us know more about the future of
> GRASS development. From my side, I can tell working independently on
> different tools for digitizing could only slow down the overall
> development pace, and give the user too many different (ie confusing)
> alternatives. Thus ideally, the progresses made for GRASS digitizing
> upstream should be incorporated as much as possible in a unified qgis
> digitizing tool (dreaming?).

So this sounds like theory, since upstream changes in the GRASS
digitalisation-stuff does not mean that the QGIS-GRASS_plugin gets
updated accordingly. So no concrete plans made to include more
digitizing stuff into QGIS-digitizing?

Best regards

	Stephan

--
Stephan Holl <stephan.holl at intevation.de>, http://intevation.de/~stephan
Tel: +49 (0)541-33 50 8 32 | Intevation GmbH | AG Osnabrück - HR B 18998