[Qgis-developer] Error building trunk in windows mingw

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 13:59:54 EST 2007

I think it's because this function (and some others) are defined as
inline and that doesn't make much sense - to have a function in
library and it should be inlined. In my opinion we should change them
to normal functions (and move the implementation to qgsmaptopixel.cpp)
- they're not time critical to require them to be inline.

Martin