[Qgis-developer] RE: how to configure Kdevelop within Cmake

Byambaa Mendbayar mendbayar_b at mongol.net
Sat Feb 24 04:24:22 EST 2007

Dear Martin,

Thank you very much for helping to me. Your advice is working fine.

Just I working make some UML diagrams which will be outline QGIS fundamental
mechanisms such as vector and raster layer initialization and processing
within related data provider's interactions (interoperations) and etc...
Therefore I need to debug QGIS source codes for reverse-Engineering. Are
there any interaction diagrams available (like as sequence and activity
diagrams) for QGIS core functionality?

Thanks again for your valuable hints and advices.

Best regards,
Byambaa Mendbayar