[Qgis-developer] Qgis 0.8.0 for Debian Testing i386

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Tue Jan 2 12:59:18 EST 2007

Hi Niccolo

Many thanks for your updates. I have committed them to svn with a small change:

Note I have made some changes to Niccolo's patch to allow building on
ubuntu edgy. In particular I have lowered the gdal min version to
1.3.1 since 1.3.2 is not available in edgy                 universe.

Obviously this is not ideal since gdal 1.3.2 is needed for certain
editing functions etc. However I prefer to make packages that are
compatible with stuff in official ubuntu repos rather than making them
mess around in their apt sources.list. By making this change the same
debian/ dir can be used to build packages for both edgy and etch.

Regards

Tim