[Qgis-developer] Press Centre - please help

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 09:46:04 EST 2007

Hi all.

We have created QGIS Press Centre pages on QGIS Wiki with the intention
to organize better translation and distribution of QGIS press releases,
especially stable release announcements.
The idea is that all press releases and translations are in the same place
and we have good overview of current state of translations.
Similarly a list of journals, mailing lists etc. where the
announcements are sent
is maintained on another wiki page.

We need help with translations and maintenance of the list of journals
and mailing lists
where the announcements should be sent. At this moment we need especially
to translate 0.8.0 stable release announcement and initially fill the
list of journals.

Press releases: http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/Press_Releases
Journals: http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/Journals

I hope you can help us, thank you