[Qgis-developer] Lib_Refactoring-branch merged (problem with bulding python support)

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 03:52:41 EST 2007

Hi,

basically python support has two stages in the build system:
- if Python includes and libraries are found, it will build mapserver
export tool
- if also SIP and PyQt4 are found, also python bindings will be built

SIP must be in version 4.5 or later and PyQt4 in version 4.1 or later.
These checks however are not yet in build system. Please check if you
have them in correct versions.

Your error happens during python bindings compilation when sip is
being run - it reports that QtCore/QtCoremod.sip is not found (should
be in /usr/share/sip). Can you check whether it exists?

Martin