[Qgis-developer] svn is broken

bmoskovi at surewest.net bmoskovi at surewest.net
Sat Jul 7 01:55:30 EDT 2007

I just wanted to inform you all that I tried to update qgis to the latest svn and got the following error:

sipcoreQgsVectorLayer.cpp: In function 'PyObject* meth_QgsVectorLayer_commitAttributeChanges(PyObject*, PyObject*)':
sipcoreQgsVectorLayer.cpp:1629: error: no matching function for call to 'QgsVectorLayer::commitAttributeChanges(const QSet<int>&, const QMap<QString, QString>&, const QMap<int, QMap<int, QVariant> >&)'
/home/bobm/src/gis/qgis_unstable/src/core/qgsvectorlayer.h:321: note: candidates are: bool QgsVectorLayer::commitAttributeChanges(const QgsDeletedAttributesSet&, const QgsNewAttributesMap&, const QgsChangedAttributesMap&)
gmake[3]: *** [sipcoreQgsVectorLayer.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** [python/core/core.so] Error 2
make[1]: *** [python/CMakeFiles/python.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

About a weeks ago, I was able to update from svn with no problems.

Regards,
Bob (aka cgs_bob on irc)