[Qgis-developer] Qgis-developer Digest, Vol 17, Issue 17

tisham at apogee.com.au tisham at apogee.com.au
Sun Jul 22 08:35:17 EDT 2007

Hi All,

Tim has assigned me as the 0.9 win champion. I would like to know
which features people would like most in the release as relates to:

grass - which version , 6.3 ?
gdal/ogr - which supported raster and vector formats , a lot of
gdal/ogr formats require additional dependencies e.g GML requires
xerces and ECW support does not compile under MSYS/MINGW( I am slowly
patching to make it work anyone who absolutely needs ECW better help
me :) )

Anything else about the win package please let me know.

Regards,

Tisham(aka what_nick)
http:\\whatnick.blogspot.com