[Qgis-developer] How to refresh the legend from a plugin

Jürgen E. Fischer jef+qgis at norbit.de
Thu Jul 26 16:46:39 EDT 2007

Hi there,

I'm looking for a way to refresh the legend from a plugin.  I didn't
find a way to get to the legend from a plugin.

My plugin adds values to unique value renderers, the features render as
expected, but the legend isn't updated.

Jürgen

PS: I also noticed that some functionality could be moved from gui/app
classes to core classes to be more useful to plugins. E.g. what
QgsUniqueValueDialog::changeClassificationAttribute() does could be
moved to QgsUniqueValueRenderer.  Would patched that do things like that
be welcome?

Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden