[Qgis-developer] How to refresh the legend from a plugin

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Fri Jul 27 12:04:56 EDT 2007

Hi

I had a look at this this morning and I think it will need an addition
to the plugin interface to allow connecting to the legend refresh
slot. Post 0.9 would be a good time for such a change...

Jûrgen regarding your proposed patch in general yes such patches are
welcome. The criteria for something going into core is that it has no
gui dependencies (e.g. so the code can be used from QGIS console only
based applications.). Please mark such patches for Marcos attention.

Best regards

Tim