[Qgis-developer] Bug in Georeferencer Helmert 0.8.1

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Fri Jul 27 21:57:09 EDT 2007

Hi Sebastian

At this stage we do not have the manpower to maintain both 0.8.1 and
0.9 branches. Im hoping that we can get a sponsorship programme going
to support a few full time developers where we can put more focus on
enterprise users. At the moment however we need to get QGIS feature
complete first and then stabilise that and get a 1.0 release out. 1.0
will have long term stabilisation support with a stable api for
application integrators to programme against.

For your particular issue it should be possible to get a patch made
by one of the folks offering commercial services around QGIS - we
have  a list on the QGIS home page of commercial support providers.

Regards

Tim

Em 24/07/2007, às 08:57, Sebastian Schmitz escreveu:

> Hi,
>
> there seems to be a bug in the georeferencer plugin. In a project that
> uses EPSG:31466 (GaussKrüger2) running a Helmert transformation to
> georeference an image, I get a wrong result. This bug seems to have
> been
> fixed in 0.9. I need to run 0.8.1. Will there be a patch for 0.8.1?
>
> Cheers
>
> Sebastian

> WhereGroup
> GmbH & Co. KG