[Qgis-developer] Georeferencing in QGIS: need a patch for 0.8.1

Sebastian Schmitz sebastian.schmitz at wheregroup.com
Tue Jul 31 03:29:40 EDT 2007

Marco, devs,

Anyone know who fixed that bug in the georeferencing plugin? There is
funding available for backporting that fix to 0.8.1. We have a deadline
in 3,5 weeks and qgis 0.9 will only be out after that. Additionally, we
got this running in a KNOPPIX environment after all and we want to stick
with 0.8.1 as it was some hassle getting that done in the first place.

Cheers.

Sebastian

--
---------------------------------------