[Qgis-developer] Windows Installer and Zip

tisham at apogee.com.au tisham at apogee.com.au
Tue Jul 31 06:49:43 EDT 2007

Hello people,

The upload of the test zip and installer did not finish last night, I
am redoing them. Please try in a few hours.

Sorry for the delay.Any suggestions about automating python and PyQt
installs is welcome. I have been looking at:
http://nsis.sourceforge.net/NsPython_plug-in

Should Qgis come with its own embedded distribution of Python and use
that if a System Python is not detected ... suggestions and helps with
NSIS this regard are welcome.

Regards.
Tisham(aka what_nick)
Knight in Windows Armour(annointed by timlinux)