[Qgis-developer] windows packages: who is wanting them?

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Wed Jun 6 09:11:38 EDT 2007

Hi

Yes that may help for an initial body of work but this needs ongoing
maintainership, not just a once off effort. We have already done the
work of a once off effort - what we need more is a long term plan to
have the current FOSS GIS related packages always available in some
kind of msys-geo repository.

Hope I'm making sense. :-P

Regards

Tim