[Qgis-developer] releasing 0.8.1?

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Sat Jun 9 14:26:25 EDT 2007

Hi

I've made a ?final? windows test build here:

http://qgis.org/uploadfiles/testbuilds/qgis_setup0.8.1.rc2.exe

Please test today if you can as I want to get the release done
tonight. I had some probelms using some of the grass raster tools in
the grass toolbox, but they work ok from the command line. Im not sure
if Im just doing something dumb or if there is some issue with the
grass tools.

Regards

Tim

2007/6/9, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it>:
> just saw your other reply - so let's look forward to test it on monday!
> all the best.
> pc
>
> Paolo Cavallini ha scritto:
> > hooray! when can we test it?
> > all the best, and many thanks.
> > pc
> >
> > Tim Sutton ha scritto:
> >> I think the problem is fixed here in the build I am making for the release.
> >>
> >> Regards
> >>
> >> Tim
> --
> Paolo Cavallini