[Qgis-developer] Re: releasing 0.8.1?

Lubos Balazovic lubos.balazovic at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 18:37:57 EDT 2007

Hi Tim,
I've tested latest rc2 and there is still bug which immediately terminates
QGIS if there is some problem during writing project file. It is caused by
missing try{}catch{} construction in QgisApp::fileSaveAs so if an exception
is thrown, there is missing "catch" mechanism and it result to terminating
QGIS.
There is also problem with displaying translated messages extracted from
exceptions. It is neccessery to use QString:fromLocal8Bit method to convert
all characters to viewable form.
I've prepared patch to fix these bugs 5 days ago (see ticket #725). Could it
be used already in 0.8.1 or is there some reason why should be moved to later
release?

Lubos

Dňa Ne 10. Jún 2007 qgis-developer-request at lists.qgis.org napísal: