[Qgis-developer] Final test builds before QGIS 0.8.1

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon Jun 11 12:18:56 EDT 2007

What about backporting the auto-finding fixes from 0.9 for OSX GDAL
framework and postgres dylib?  I still get:

-- Found GDAL: /Library/Frameworks/GDAL.framework/unix/lib/libgdal.so
-- Found PostgreSQL: /usr/local/pgsql/lib/libpq.so

Otherwise, after manually setting those correctly, builds and starts
up on OSX 10.4.9.

On Jun 11, 2007, at 12:14 AM, Tim Sutton wrote:

> Please note that we will not be fixing any more bugs for this release
> and all currently open bugs will be pushed forward to 0.8.2  / 0.9, so
> really all I want to know is if what we have in SVN  builds for
> everyone or now.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"We are at war with them. Neither in hatred nor revenge and with no
particular pleasure I shall kill every ___ I can until the war is
over. That is my duty."

"Don't you even hate 'em?"

"What good would it do if I did? If all the many millions of people
of the allied nations devoted an entire year exclusively to hating
the ____ it wouldn't kill one ___ nor shorten the war one day."

<Ha, ha> "And it might give 'em all stomach ulcers."

- Tarzan, on war