[Qgis-developer] Raster Meeting Tomorrow - some UML

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Wed Jun 20 06:24:51 EDT 2007

Hi Marco

Lets meet on IRC on qgis-raster as there are possibly some others who
might like to attend. For the naming of the classes yes I was also a
bit uncertain what to call that one. I think QgsRasterFilter sounds
good to. In case I wasnt clear in my UML my idea is that these filters
would be plugins that would let us do things like
http://www.geog.ubc.ca/courses/idrisi/s_tools3.html on the fly.

Regards

Tim

2007/6/20, Marco Hugentobler <marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch>:
> Hi Tim,
>
> 12h00 brazil, 11h00 for Pete, 4pm Barry, 5pm switzerland is ok for me. Do we
> meet on irc or skype?
>
> I like the UML diagram. For the naming of the classes, it seems to me that the
> QgsRenderer is more a filter than a renderer.
>
> Marco
>
> On Tuesday 19 June 2007 19:21:51 Tim Sutton wrote:
> > Hi Peter
> >
> > 2007/6/19, Peter Ersts <ersts at amnh.org>:
> > > Tim,
> > >
> > > This is nice, very clear. Thanks for putting this together, but I think
> > > there also needs to be a "stretching" class. In the current flow of the
> > > UML, it would be step 3.5
> >
> > Ah good point I completely forgot about that! Ill add it! Heres an
> > updated diagram:
> >
> > http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=570171302&size=o
> >
> > By the way did we set a time for tomorrow? How about the same time we
> > hold the PSC meetings - 12h00 brazil, 11h00 for Pete, 4pm Barry, 5pm
> > Marco...(hope I got that all right?). Is anyone else interested in
> > attending?
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Tim
> >
> > > -pete

> --
> Dr. Marco Hugentobler
> Institute of Cartography
> ETH Zurich
> Technical Advisor QGIS Project Steering Committee
> marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch

--
Tim Sutton
openModeller Desktop Developer