[Qgis-developer] TRUNK SIP related OSX build fail

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Fri Mar 2 19:57:47 EST 2007

Hi

Its getting further now....

rameter 'other'
/Users/tim/dev/cpp/qgis/src/core/raster/qgsrasterlayer.h:761: warning:
unused parameter 'other'
[ 64%] Built target python
Linking CXX executable qgis_help.app/Contents/MacOS/qgis_help
/usr/bin/ld: Undefined symbols:
QgsMapLayerRegistry::instance()
QgsProviderRegistry::instance(QString)
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [src/helpviewer/qgis_help.app/Contents/MacOS/qgis_help] Error 1
make[1]: *** [src/helpviewer/CMakeFiles/qgis_help.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Tim