[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-user] qgis on an intel mac?

Tom Elwertowski telwertowski at comcast.net
Mon Mar 5 22:37:57 EST 2007

> On Mar 5, 2007, at 4:38 PM, Tim Sutton wrote:
>> If my guesses are vaguely correct we will need to tweak things a bit
>> to make it geos 3.0 friendly..

The problem is that the current geos3 candidate release generates
warnings for all or most files. By default, qgis 0.9 treats all warnings
as errors so using geos3 will fail with any qgis file.

Magnus has fixed this earlier today (r6769) by adding the PEDANTIC
variable to the cmake script. Set PEDANTIC to FALSE and you will be able
to get past the qeos3 warnings.

Tom