[Qgis-developer] Re: About compile QGIS from code in svn.qgis.org with CMake under windows

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Sun Mar 11 10:33:03 EDT 2007

Hi Mr Li

Ok so from your email I think:

You are building under windows
You are building using mingw
You are building 0.8 branch

Please read the README_windows.txt file in the top level of the source
dir - it contains the info you need to build under windows.

Regarding translation into chinese - someone was working on this
before - I think their work is in

i18n/qgis_zh_CN.ts

So you may want to take a look at that file using qt linguist and see
if its the same language yu speak etc - if it is then you should be
able to use that.

If you do plan to work on translations, I also encourage you to look at:

http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/TranslatorsCorner

I see there is already someone else potentially interested in chinese
translation - if you register your name and email address on that page
you can work together with other chinese speakers and avoid
duplication of effort.

Lastly thanks for your interest in QGIS - we look forward to your contributions!

Enjoy your QGISsing!

Best Regards

Tim

2007/3/11, li somic <somic8 at gmail.com>: