[Qgis-developer] 0.9 revision 6830: Query builder on postgis layer broken

John C. Tull jctull at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 12:06:45 EDT 2007

I am happy to report success in building Qgis from the unstable
branch on OS X 10.4.9 after a system overhaul this past week. I am
using the cmake method outlined by Tim Sutton on his blog.

So far, this has been solid enough for some production work on a
basic map. I found a bug with postgis layers though. If I add a
postgis layer, I can build a query prior to adding the layer with no
problems. If I view the properties of that layer and click the query
builder button, I am not presented with a dialog to make changes to
my query. Effectively I have to add a new layer with the proper query
and delete the prior layer.

This is built from revision 6830 in trunk that I checked out last
Friday. I have submitted a ticket on this as well under Milestone
Version 0.9.

John Tull