[Qgis-developer] qgis-head compilation problem

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Tue May 8 03:39:32 EDT 2007

Hi,

compiling the latest qgis-head svn on debian testing I have 2 problems. Maybe
someone can help?

1) The progress of compilation doesn't count since yesterday, I think. It is
always 0%.

Scanning dependencies of target msexport
[  0%] Building CXX object
tools/mapserver_export/CMakeFiles/msexport.dir/qgsmapserverexport.o
[  0%]
Building CXX object tools/mapserver_export/CMakeFiles/msexport.dir/ms_main.o
[  0%] Building CXX object
tools/mapserver_export/CMakeFiles/msexport.dir/msexport_wrap.o
[  0%] Building CXX object
tools/mapserver_export/CMakeFiles/msexport.dir/moc_qgsmapserverexport.o Linking
CXX executable msexport
[  0%] Built target msexport

2) executing qgis in the svn folder I get following error and I remember it was
working a couple of weeks ago:

dassau at berlin:/daten/software/qgis-head$ ./src/app/qgis
qgis: /daten/software/qgis-head/src/app/qgisapp.cpp:1070:
voidQgisApp::createStatusBar(): Zusicherung »!myProjPixmap.isNull()« nicht
erfüllt. Abgebrochen

thanks a lot
  Otto