[Qgis-developer] Development needed: Georeferencer plugin

Sebastian Schmitz sebastian.schmitz at wheregroup.com
Tue May 22 04:12:00 EDT 2007

Hi,

for a LiveCD developed for one of the German federal states, that will
be distributed to a fair number of potential QGISusers, we would like to
have a little enhancement to the QGIS georeferencer plugin. We can fund
this development. We that is WhereGroup, a german service provider
around FOSS4G.

We use QGIS 0.8.0 on KNOPPIX version 5.1.1. That is a live linux
distribution based on Debian. Here is what we need and there is some
urgency related to the issue:
In the georeferencer plugin dialogue, instead of having a pop up box to
type in coordinates users want to use the mouse to pick the coordinates
from the main map window and attribute them to the same point in the not
yet georeferenced image. That is all.

Anybody interested, please contact me!

Cheers

Sebastian