[Qgis-developer] crash with GRASS vectors

Stephan Holl stephan.holl at intevation.de
Fri May 25 04:26:22 EDT 2007

Hello Paolo,

On Fri, 25 May 2007 08:46:35 +0200 Paolo Cavallini
<cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:

> Self-compiled QGIS from trunk systematically crashes when clicking on
> the "add grass vector" button:
> QgsGrass::vectors()
> error_routine (fatal = 1): Cannot open existing vector
> <pi_zrv_1999 at PERMANENT> on level [2]
> Before even asking which vector. Looks like a leftover from previous
> install, but I do not know what. I tried removing ~/.qgis, to no
> avail. Any hint will be appreciated.
> All the best.

Seems like the GRASS-dataset is somewhat corrupt. Try to repait it
using v.build [options] to repair topology.

HTH

	Stephan

--
Stephan Holl <stephan.holl at intevation.de>, http://intevation.de/~stephan
Tel: +49 (0)541-33 50 8 32 | Intevation GmbH | AG Osnabrück - HR B 18998