[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-user] WMS Rendering Problems

Jürgen E. Fischer jef+qgis at norbit.de
Thu Nov 1 05:27:41 EDT 2007

Hi Tim,

On Thu, 01. Nov 2007 at 08:39:30 +0100, Jürgen E. Fischer wrote:
> I tested.  The attached path includes a few more changes that made it
> work for me (notably the handling of redirections in
> QgsHttpTransaction).

grmpf.  I worked on the problem before Tom's patch and found that the
statusbar output also contributes to it and disabled it.  As Tom's patch
didn't touch that, I missed to include that change.

The attached patch also changes the debug output for MSVC.  Without calling
qInstallMsgHandler the output goes to the debugger and the slight change
in format allows you to double-click on the line and jump directly to
the piece of code.  Kind of neat.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-0

Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden