[Qgis-developer] Translators of the QGIS user interface

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Thu Nov 1 07:59:51 EDT 2007

Hi,

we want to update the TranslatorsCorner, which tries to manage translations of
the text you see in the QGIS user interface:

http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/TranslatorsCorner

QGIS is translated into 26 languages, but there are some people missing
who translated the QGIS GUI into foreign languages in the table of the
TranslatorsCorner and we are not sure about the current status of the
translations.

That's why I would like to ask everybody who contributed to the translation of
the QGIS user interface to check the wiki page and write a short email to me
(otto), what language you are working on, what the status is and if you are
still available to contribute in the future.

New translators are welcome as well, of course!

thanks a lot
 Otto