[Qgis-developer] [patch] install windows libraries

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Fri Nov 2 12:31:29 EDT 2007

Jürgen E. Fischer wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> qgis doesn't currently install the libraries that should go along with
> the include files in Windows.  Attached patch corrects that.

  A day too late for me! I compiled Qgis last night on Windows, then
realised I had to copy all the libraries over, then realised I wasn't
copying them, I was moving them (darned stupid Windows UI), so I moved
them back and somewhere along the line libgeos.dll got lost.

  So I had to download 300Mb of msys.zip just to get it back!

Barry