[Qgis-developer] [patch] MSVC patch (less warnings and GRASS)

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Sun Nov 4 15:54:32 EST 2007

Hi there,

attached patch makes QGIS compile more cleanly on Visual C++.

I moved QGISEXTERN to a central place (actually 2 for now). And added
some #pragma and a UNUSED macro.

I also added a few things to be able to link with GRASS with VC (using
libs build from the MinGW dlls with dlltool). It compiles and links
cleanly now, but it freezes once QGIS tries to load qgisgrass.dll.
I need to look into this closer.

This is work in progress, I'm just posting this just in case somebody
else is interested and likes to take a peek...

Jürgen

--
Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-0

Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden