[Qgis-developer] custom compile + MN translation

Byambaa Mendbayar mendbayar_b at mongol.net
Wed Nov 7 05:56:58 EST 2007

Dear Otto and devs,

Thanks a lot for reply. Actually I want to compile QGIS from source code on
openSUSE platform. Not a using precompiled one!

Therefore can you proved to me some useful guide or instruction for building
QGIS from source code for the openSUSE platform? I hope that you will be
help to me.

Translation related thing:
============================
> That's why I would like to ask everybody who contributed to the
> translation of the QGIS user interface to check the wiki page and write a
> short email to me (otto), what language you are working on, what the
> status is and if you are still available to contribute in the future.

By the way we are translating and maintain Mongolian language on QGIS
around, and we are still available to contribute in the future, our current
status is suspended, recent translation progress is around 100% for 0.8.0
release, not for all in 0.9.0 release. (Originally Dr. Ravsal. OYUN was
translating QGIS in Mongolia; I was revising it after that.)

Best regards,
Byambaa Mendbayar