[Qgis-developer] Low Hanging Fruit - QGIS 0.9.1 Bug Triage

John C. Tull john.tull at wildnevada.org
Thu Nov 8 16:56:56 EST 2007

Marco,

Thanks for the follow-up. After my initial belief that it was working
well, I did start hitting some intermittent crashes last night while
doing some polygon copy/paste edits. I received a segmentation fault
error, assuming I am recalling the correct crash last evening. It was
a long day, and I was in too much of a crunch to make notes on bug
issues.

Cheers,
John