[Qgis-developer] First test build of raster branch for windows

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Thu Nov 8 22:26:36 EST 2007

Hi All

I made a first test build of raster transparency branch under win
MSVC. Its available here:

http://qgis.org/uploadfiles/testbuilds/qgis0.9.1-raster.zip

Its a very basic build in particular:

 - no fancy installer, just unzip & run
 - no python support
 - no grass
 - no postgresql

Heres a screenie:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/timlinux/1921428242/

I have added a new milestone called "Branch - Raster Transparency" to
trac. If you encounter issues specific to the new raster features,
please file bugs against this milestone.

I will follow up in the near future with a test build of the advanced
editing branch and also ubuntu and debian test packages.

Best regards

Tim

--
Tim Sutton