[Qgis-developer] Problem with MSEXPORT

E.Stefanakis estef at hua.gr
Fri Nov 9 06:16:09 EST 2007

Dear friends

I tried to run the msexport at qgis9 (windows) and the
program crashes just after the insertion of the
parameters (when I click the OK button).

The command prompt gives the following output:

Reading settings
Writing settings
Python scripts directory: c:/Program Files/Quantum GIS/share/qgis\python
Importing module
Getting Qgis2Map constructor as python obj

... and then it chashes...

I noticed that there is neither  c:/Program Files/Quantum GIS/share/
nor c:/Program Files/Quantum GIS/share/qgis   directories in the disk.

python directory resides directly under:  c:/Program Files/Quantum GIS/

is it this that causes the problem?

any suggestion would be greatly appreciated!

Emmanuel.