[Qgis-developer] testing of advanced editing branch

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Fri Nov 16 03:48:25 EST 2007

Hi Tim,

After the commits this morning, the advanced editing branch is ready for
testing. It would be great to also have binary builds as for the raster
branch.

In trac, there is already a Milstone 'Branch - Advanced Editing' to fill bug
tickets against. So I'm waiting for bugs to roll in :-)

cheers,
Marco

--
Dr. Marco Hugentobler