[Qgis-developer] First test build of raster branch for windows

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Sat Nov 17 07:40:33 EST 2007

Hi Martin,

On Fri, 16. Nov 2007 at 19:29:34 +0100, Martin Dobias wrote:
> > The only occurrences of "gdal" in the corresponding CMakeLists.txt is
> > within Windows conditionals so it doesn't surprise me that gdal isn't
> > linked in. The main and advanced-editing branches don't have this gdal
> > dependency; they link without gdal for me.
> >
> > I will leave the solution to someone who is familiar with the
> > Python/CMake build process.
>
> Tom, could you try to make that section of CMakeLists.txt with gdal to
> be used always (i.e. not only with MSVC) whether that helps? I don't
> have a mac here so I can't test the difference...

Actually that was me that introduced GDAL linkage to
python/CMakeLists.txt and python/configure.py.in.  I ran into it working
on the MSVC port and figured it would work elsewhere already.

I changed that now to be generic with r7440.  Tested with MSVC and
Linux, but I don't have a mac either.  But from the filenames I see in
CMakeLists.txt that should work there, too.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-0

Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden