[Qgis-developer] SVG output

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Fri Nov 23 03:38:53 EST 2007

Hi

Unfortunately I dont think Qt 4.3 is our there in every distro yet and
we are stuck between wanting to use the improvements of the latest Qt
and people being unhappy that the libs we use are too bleeding edge.
At the moment we are specifying a minimum of Qt 4.2.2 and to bump that
up to 4.3 I guess we need to hold a poll amongst developers and
users...

For windows and mac users the issue is probably inconsequential since
we bundle qt libs in whith the downloads we provide....so its just a
matter of getting linux users on board to the idea I guess.

Regards

Tim