[Qgis-developer] Windows Installer

Leonardo Lami lami at faunalia.it
Mon Nov 26 10:58:42 EST 2007

Hi Tisham,
I see the latest Window installer of 26_10_2007
I'm testing your work and it seems a very good work!

I developed some new modules of integration with commands of GRASS

https://svn.qgis.org/repos/qgis/trunk/qgis

but many of them are in the GRASS 6.3 cvd. Is it possible to compile

Thank you very much
Leonardo