[Qgis-developer] Initial patch for qml support and refactored qgsvector props ui

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Wed Nov 28 06:40:25 EST 2007

Hi

Anyone wanting to try out the qml and vector ui enhancements I have
made, I have added a patch to trac:

https://svn.qgis.org/trac/ticket/840

Please read the comments as there are still 3 known issues. Martin we
should discuss how your other needs (plugin properties) could be
addressed, though perhaps that is something we should leave for later,
I dont know how much of a priority this is for you or even if we
should lok at a completely different mechanism...

Tim Sutton
openModeller Desktop Developer
niche modelling tool
Home Page: http://tim.linfiniti.com