[Qgis-developer] 0.9.0 Final Packaging effort before announcing release

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Mon Oct 15 22:09:08 EDT 2007

Hi All

As I announced a week or two back, 0.9.0 has been tagged and we are
waiting to get some packages made before announcing the release more
broadly. Tisham Dhar has been working extremely hard to get the win
packaging + python issues sorted out and we expect final win packages
to be available tomorrow. I have made packages for ubuntu feisty and
gutsy (for early adopters) which are available here:

http://qgis.org/uploadfiles/testbuilds/

I would be most grateful if any feisty and gutsy users out there could
test for me before i move them onto the main upload site. I should
hopefully have etch packages available tomorrow. Check the same url
above to see if they are available yet.

Tom - do you think you will be able to make an 'all in one'
application bundle for us again?

Anyone else who is able to contribute packages, your work will be
greatly appreciated!

Best regards

--
Tim Sutton