[Qgis-developer] Windows Installer

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Thu Oct 18 21:28:33 EDT 2007

Hi

I am in agreement with you - I think the added bundle size probably
wont deter the majority of users and the convenience of having
everything 'just work' will be a big advantage. I think we shoud avoid
at all costs maintining two versions of the installer since inevitably
it will become burdensome and one of th installers will achieve poor
relation status...

Great work! I will try to install it on a virgen xp image tomorrow and
then go ahead and start announcing the release more widely.

Best regards

Tim