[Qgis-developer] usability enhancements for georeferencer plugin

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Wed Oct 24 11:09:09 EDT 2007

Hi Oleg,

I think it would be possible to add a project selector to convert the ground
points to another CRS before referencing. Is that what you meant?

Ideally, the referencer would just take the canvas coordinate system. But I
understand that it is not possible if the layer in the map is a raster and
therefore cannot be reprojected to a different CRS on the fly.

Regards,
Marco